StlMichael

Default How do I insert date using the written month into Word doc

When inserting a date using Word 2002 SP3, Word inserts the date iin the
format "Friday, 06/03/2005" as opposed to "Friday, June 3, 2005" which is the
way it used to do it and the way I prefer. In other words, I want to insert
the month spelled out, and can only insert the numerical representation of
the month into my documents.

How can I go back to the way is was? Is this possibly the result of an
upgrade I downloaded from MS to Word? Can I return to the previous
incarnation?

Paul Ballou

Insert | Date and Time | Select the format you want click Default then OK

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.