questionqueen

Default for a 2-sided brochure-do I need to have the 2nd page upside-down

I'm making a brochure that will be printed on both sides. Do I set this up
with the 2nd page upside-down so that it prints correctly? How?

This should not be necessary. See if your printer has a setting that
controls the orientation of the second side when duplexing.