Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Check boxes in frame all wrapped up in a table...?

I am making a form and to make it look all spiffy, it really needs have all
the fields in table cells...FYI: it's an application for employment.

I have a number of cells that have check boxes in them, some of which need
to be mutually exclusive...yeah, I'd like them to be specific when indicating
their gender.

I know that a check box group can be made using a frame, but I can't seem to
get the fram to go in thee table. If I just use the frame, the formatting
goes to hell in a handbasket.

Do I have to select one or 'tother...frames or tables...f I don't want to
mix the formatting? Or can I insert a frame in a table somehow.

Grazie.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi Geoff,

You're using macro code to make the checkboxes mutually exclusive, right? Can
you show us the code? If it's the technique I know, it shouldn't be a big
problem to modify it to use the cell's range rather than the frame's range.

I am making a form and to make it look all spiffy, it really needs have all
the fields in table cells...FYI: it's an application for employment.

I have a number of cells that have check boxes in them, some of which need
to be mutually exclusive...yeah, I'd like them to be specific when indicating
their gender.

I know that a check box group can be made using a frame, but I can't seem to
get the fram to go in thee table. If I just use the frame, the formatting
goes to hell in a handbasket.

Do I have to select one or 'tother...frames or tables...f I don't want to
mix the formatting? Or can I insert a frame in a table somehow.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)