Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Witchy1 Witchy1 is offline

Default Table formatting in Word 2003

HELP Please!! I am doing a career portfolio for one of my college classes,
and cannot for the life of me figure out how to flip the table on it's side.
I know it can be done a friend of mine let me use some of her templates, but
I didn't save that format. Can someone please tell me how to do this. I am
getting so frustrated trying to figure this out. I created the table like
normal, by editing how many rows and columns I want (which was 7 & 7) got
halfway through entering the information and realized it was upright not on
it's side. I don't just need the words to be on their sides (making the
column taller than wider) I need the text to remain the same, but the Header
to be listed on the right center of the document and the boxes to be
horizontal. I'm having difficulty explaining what I mean if you couldn't
tell..LOL. Wow my Brain is fried right now and Im working on a Migrane
headache from this. Can someone please direct me to a template that is
already formatted or explain how I can flip the table? Thank you so much in
advance for any advice here.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Put the table in a section whose orientation is set to "Landscape" (in
File | Page Setup). For instructions, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...apeSection.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Witchy1" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Witchy1 Witchy1 is offline

Thanks it worked perfect and just in time for my project to be turned in.
Thanks again for the help .