Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
juanita juanita is offline

Default license corrupted for media files-how to repair

when I attempt to burn a cd an error message comes up that states that my
license for my media files is corrupted- and that I need to contact microsoft
product support - but I can't find anything where I can get an answer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What does this have to do with Microsoft Word? You need the Mediaplayer
forum - see http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm for details on how to access
the different forums.