Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sierralightfoot sierralightfoot is offline

Default spacing between paragraphs in mail merge

In MS Word 2003:
I have three paragraphs in a document. Sometimes, because of the
inconsistent lenght of the merged infoirmation, a paragraph will have an
additional line added. This mis-aligns the pre-signed signature line toward
the bottom of the page. I have room to move the three paragraphs down, but I
don 't want the rest of the text moved down to accomodate the added lines.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try using a textbox (or, if you need to have fields inside, convert it to an
old-style Word frame) to fix the location of the signature.

Peter Jamieson
"sierralightfoot" wrote in
message ...