Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hutch

Default Headers and margins on 2nd page

I have a document with a header on page one and not on the following page.

The problem is, the margins are still set on the following pages to allow
for the header. Even though it's not there.

When I try to change the margins on page two, it changes them for the entire
document, therefor putting the margin on page one inside the header.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
Hutch