Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
gwarnick gwarnick is offline

Default Copying Macros

My word document has macro's that are due to expire end of August. How do i
save these macros to a template or a document allowing me to use them after
expiration date?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You might be better off asking in one of the word vba groups (this is really
just to do with MailMerge).

But what exactly will expire? Is it the certificate that has been used to
sign the macros? If so, whose certificate is it, and can it be renewed? Or
what?

Peter Jamieson