Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LOGIKonline LOGIKonline is offline

Default SpellCheck fails on a templates from Microsoft Online Templates

Hi everyone

I got a interesting issue - I thought my spellchecker stopped working and
looking from all the activity in google - others had the same issue. So I
went through the registry deleting, checking the default language pack, etc -
but no luck. Before I gave up - I tried opening a new document and presto -
Spellchecking worked fine (both underline and pressing the sp button).

So it appears to only occur in this template I have. Is there some way to
see why it doesnlt in this template? Could others be having issues - but it
only be occuring in one document and not everywhere? I tried it on 3
computers all cannot spellcheck - but it says it does.

Not sure how to post the document in the forums - but if M$ is interested -
I will pass the document along. my email is logikonline[at]hotmail[dot]com -
and I will send it along if someone asks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LOGIKonline LOGIKonline is offline

Default SpellCheck fails on a templates from Microsoft Online Template

Thanks.. I found it but something still seems wrong. The document had the
bit flipped under the Set Language. But oddly enough, it kept flipping back
even after setting it. Until I set it - saved, closed and ropened. then it
stayed set and worked.

I still feel that it is a minor bug but a sufficent work around is fine.