Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Adam

Default Printing a Full Bleed

Hi!

I have a document using borders and a background image that has a full bleed
(image goes right to the edge of a 8.5 x 11 standard sheet).

It looks great in word and when I make a PDF, but how would I go about
printing it? I don't see an option to print it on a 11x17 page (I could then
trim it out) without messing up the formatting.

Thanks for your help!

Adam
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use an 11 x 17 page set up with side margins of 1.25" and top and bottom
margins of 3" and use the page headers and footers to force the top and
bottom text "margins" into the desired places and left and right paragraph
indents to emulate the side margins.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.