Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
annonymous annonymous is offline

Default How to increase the memory of clip board

My microsoft word used to copy 24 items before but now just after 6 items it
says item couldn't be copied and I have to empty it before I can copy
anything else. How can I increase it's memory to store more than 6 items?

thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Before anyone can adequately aanswer your question you need to specify what
version of Word you're using as well as what the complete message is that
"it" says.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"annonymous" wrote in message
My microsoft word used to copy 24 items before but now just after 6 items
it
says item couldn't be copied and I have to empty it before I can copy
anything else. How can I increase it's memory to store more than 6 items?

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
annonymous annonymous is offline

Thanks for the reply.
Version is Word 2003 (11.5604.5606)
Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

Strangely today it is able to copy 24 items again as before but few days ago
it was copying just 6 items and message used to be 'Item not collected'.

Clip Board pop up, how do I get rid of option Nastech Microsoft Word Help 5 February 29th 08 06:19 AM
Copy shapes to clip board Kovacs Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 07 11:25 AM
Keyboard shortcuts for office clip board? Basil Brush Microsoft Word Help 0 May 16th 07 06:17 PM
Clip Board Gallani Microsoft Word Help 4 May 3rd 07 03:33 AM
saving clip board [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 March 20th 07 11:50 AM