Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGreg7 JGreg7 is offline

Default "L" shaped margin marks

These "L" shaped margin markers showed up when I open a document sent from a
colleague, and now I can not get rid of them.

I searched the forums, and found a reference to Microsoft Office Tools, and
then click Microsoft Office XP Language Settings to turn off Asian language
support.

However, I do not have the "Microsoft Office XP Language Settings" link in
my menu. Does anyone know which actual file this is so I can access it
directly?