Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
don don is offline

Default How can I print "grammar" "spelling" error marks

I want to print spelling and grammar marks. These marks added to a document
while typing or after spell check are hidden when printing, is there anyway
to print these? I am a teacher and want to show students the errors without
opening up the computer, adding the error marks myself, or moving from page
to page and hitting PRINT SCREEN.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minetta Minetta is offline

Hi Don,
On the Print dialog box, under the "Print what" drop-down arrow, select
"Document showing markup" or perhaps "List of markup" and see if that works.

Minetta

"Don" wrote:

I want to print spelling and grammar marks. These marks added to a document
while typing or after spell check are hidden when printing, is there anyway
to print these? I am a teacher and want to show students the errors without
opening up the computer, adding the error marks myself, or moving from page
to page and hitting PRINT SCREEN.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The wiggly lines produced by the spelling and grammar checkers are
non-printing. Screen capture is the only way to do so. A program like SnagIt
will make it much simpler to capture the full page.