Error Code ox8007007f

Old April 6th 05, 06:23 PM
jojo

Default Error Code ox8007007f

Whenever I attempt to insert ClipArt into a Word XP document this error
message pops up. I have Googled it and gone to the knowledge base and found
no useful information. Thanks
Old April 7th 05, 06:35 PM
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884424 "You receive a 'Clip
organizer cannot complete operation the specified procedure could not be
found error code 0x8007007f' error message when you try to insert Clip
Art into an Office document or publication".