Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tired of poor table nagivation

Default 1st_suggestn: MORE_THAN_10_WRDS to explain your software glitch!!

I've waited at least 4 versions of MS Word for Microsoft to improve their
"keystroke editing" of Word Tables. Example: When wanting to
"select-to-end-of-line" in a multi-line cell in a table, one need only press
'SHIFT=' (right arrow)... UNLESS YOU'RE IN THE LAST LINE OF THE CELL!! If
you are in the last line, a 'SHIFT=' selects the entire cell!! This is
insane! This is inconsistent! This is annoying! Never forget: Keyboard
navigation of a Word document is infinitely faster than mouse navigation for
an experienced writer. So get this (and SEVERAL other completely
non-intuitive keyboard-based table maneuvers FIXED. If I am forced to resort
to mouse navigation, I might as well buy a Mac!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables