Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mfp mfp is offline

Default Invitation Envelope 4 3/8 X 5 3/4 not supported

When I try to make a custom envelope size for the common invitation envelope
which is 4.375 X 5.75 I get the message that Word has increased the height
minimum size is 6.4" X 2.13". The closest standard envelope which isn't
right is C6. Is there a work around or addin to fix this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Most printer drivers are poor with custom sizes and Word can only print what
the driver will allow. Use the nearest larger size and make up the
difference with the margins. Better still create an envelope template for
your envelope oddities - you can use the #10 samples from my web site as a
starting point. See also http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm