Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GoodLevitaion GoodLevitaion is offline

Default Deleting Lines

I have a wordPerfect document that has "Keyboard Merge" feature. We have 3
buttons - Merge, Continue, and Stop. When Merge button is clicked, a macro
runs and it prompt users to enter data for the first fields in the documents.
Then user clicks "Continue" button to go to the next filed, received the
prompt, and enter data. And then user clicks "Continue" button to do the
process again for the next field. Now if the user clicks "Stop" button, the
macro is deleting all the data ( fields, text, etc..) to the right and bottom
of the last fields that has been completed.

Now I need to do the same functionality in Word. How do I do it? I cannot
put each line into a seperate word sections - as some documents have hundreds
of lines. Do you all have example macro code that do similar funcationality?

Thank you...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Forget all about how Word Perfect does things - you need to investigate
macrobutton fields - http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and on-line forms
http://word.mvps.org/faQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm