Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rajesh Khadka Rajesh Khadka is offline

Default Word2007 Blank page changed

Sir, when I opened word2007 to work; my all styles in changed.
When I started to write or type in word2007 it is started from right hand
side. My all styles is changed i.e. Font, alignment, paragraph, indent and
also ruler. Ruler is started just opposite it means; in right hand side it is
started from 1cm and left hand side 12cm. when I press Ctrl+L all text goes
to right hand side and Ctrl+R for left hand side. I changed all styles but I
did not got it. actually i opened one file in that file whole style is
different. but i worked hardly that file and i changed some topice and save
that file. onwards when i opened new blank documents; it is all changed which
is i describe already. i don't know sir i think that files have virus or not.
you send me solution but it is not helpful sir. i already done what u say but
it does not work.
Sir, what is this? This is a virus or others. Please sir help me as soon as
possible coz my all office working pending.
Thank you very much
Best Regards

--
God Bless Us
Khadka Rajesh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure that the correct language has been specified for Word. The general
principles are described at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--
Stefan Blom