Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pril pril is offline

Default Certificates/Diplomas

How do I delete graphics/backgrounds on certificates? I want to type in
students names so I can print on the original certificate. But I can not
clear out the background. The background also prints. This is not what I want
to achieve.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word are you using, and what is the source/name of the
certificate template you're using? In all the ones I downloaded, the images
could be clicked on and then deleted.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible