Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
glrnc glrnc is offline

Default Why is my trial version of Office 2007 locked?

Can some please help me I have activated Office 2007 Trial Version, but for
some reason it tells me it is locked why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Z2xybmM=?=,

Can some please help me I have activated Office 2007 Trial Version, but for
some reason it tells me it is locked why?

You might want to try asking this in the office.setup newsgroup

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...microsoft.publ
ic.office.setup&lang=en&cr=US

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Trial version word 2007 hangs cd Pitcock Microsoft Word Help 0 April 14th 07 05:38 PM
Upgrading from Trial Version of Office 2007 to Office 2007 Standar Arlene Microsoft Word Help 7 February 10th 07 03:56 PM
2007 trial locked up nb New Users 0 January 26th 07 07:01 PM
I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version. Daryl Microsoft Word Help 46 January 23rd 07 05:55 PM
2007 trial version salou Microsoft Word Help 2 January 8th 07 03:10 PM