Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pauline pauline is offline

Default Auto text feature

Can someone help me - I cant figure out how to set auto text so that when I
start typing certain words of phrases they will automatically appear and I
just have to hit enter. Thanks to anyone who can help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this is Word 2003 or earlier, check the box for AutoComplete in Insert |
AutoText | AutoText. If it's Word 2007, you won't get the AutoComplete tips,
but you can type the first few letters and press F3.

news