ben

Default General Printing Question

I am trying to print a word document via VB.NET. I need to set the printer
at run time. I am not able to find any usefull documentation on the
PrintOut() method. Any help would be appreciative.
katin42

If you could state what version of Word and printer you are using, someone
could give more specific options. Commonly, one can modify their "user
preferences" before printing. Does the word document have a lot of picture
objects or just plain text. All of this matters, regarding the print out
method.