jts1012

Default any way to use word mail merge with an adobe pdf form

I need to use word mail merge with a adobe pdf form using an excel or access
database. I also have the form saved in omni form and I think if I save the
form as a rtf I'll be able to merge, any one done this? thanks
Charles Kenyon

My guess is that you will be better off simply retyping. You may be able to
use the text from the rtf, but you would probably want to save it as text,
first, because the formatting will be extraordinarily complex.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"jts1012" wrote in message
I need to use word mail merge with a adobe pdf form using an excel or
access
database. I also have the form saved in omni form and I think if I save
the
form as a rtf I'll be able to merge, any one done this? thanks

Hi,

A commercial software package, OctoTools (www.octotools.com), addresses many
of the issues you've brought up. A new feature of OctoTools was added to
include mail-merge along with rtf source documents. Right now, OctoTools
accesses text files from just about any platform. A newer version is coming
to add direct access to OCDBS data sources (Access, SQL, and so on).
OctoTools then creates a resultant PDF (or print out) for emailing and web
placement. OctoTools is designed to run automatically with no operator
involvment with medium to high volume throughput. If interested please give
me a call (978) 535-7676 or email larry at jbmsystems dot com. Thanks for
your time.

Larry T.