Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cdcadcdac cdcadcdac is offline

Default How do I put picture NEXT to body of text?

FIRST PROBLEM
_______________
I need help | |
putting a picture | JPEG |
next to a body | PICTURE |
of text. I am using | HERE |
a JPEG image and | |
€śInsert€ť / €śPicture€ť | |
€śFrom File€ť ----------------------

How can I do this?

SECOND PROBLEM(S)

1) I write an equation using €śMicrosoft Equation€ť and drop it into my
Microsoft FrontPage. But when I do, the equation shifts down when I try to
preview it in FrontPage. It appears to have something to do with that little
green tab / dot.
How do I keep the equation from shifting down?

2) When I do drop the equation into my Microsoft FrontPage, the equations
resolution is terrible. I do not know why because the equations resolution
is fine until I preview FrontPage in my browser.
How do I keep the high resolution of the equation when dropping it into
FrontPage?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

1. Set the wrapping on the picture as Square.

2. Try first copying the equation in Word and using Paste Special as
Picture. Then copy/paste the picture to FrontPage. Better still, follow the
directions at http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm to convert
the equation to a JPEG and then use Insert | Picture | From File to insert
it in FrontPage.

"cdcadcdac" wrote in message
FIRST PROBLEM
_______________
I need help | |
putting a picture | JPEG |
next to a body | PICTURE |
of text. I am using | HERE |
a JPEG image and | |
"Insert" / "Picture" | |
"From File" ----------------------

How can I do this?

SECOND PROBLEM(S)

1) I write an equation using "Microsoft Equation" and drop it into my
Microsoft FrontPage. But when I do, the equation shifts down when I try to
preview it in FrontPage. It appears to have something to do with that
little
green tab / dot.
How do I keep the equation from shifting down?

2) When I do drop the equation into my Microsoft FrontPage, the equation's
resolution is terrible. I do not know why because the equation's
resolution
is fine until I preview FrontPage in my browser.
How do I keep the high resolution of the equation when dropping it into
FrontPage?

Thanks

How put picture NEXT to body of text? cdcadcdac Microsoft Word Help 5 January 5th 08 04:29 PM
move picture attachments to the body of the post prettypatti Microsoft Word Help 1 September 11th 07 09:45 AM
Having Clear Formatting reset text to Body Text [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 13 September 26th 06 06:57 AM
Body text MarkN Microsoft Word Help 4 July 3rd 06 12:45 PM
How to protect the heading/picture in fax cover not the body treeperonti Page Layout 3 June 14th 06 04:48 PM