Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam Pam is offline

Default My border prints but it is not centered

When I print an invitation the printing does not seem to be centered

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rangana rangana is offline

Hi pam,
Do you mean of page border?if so, try tick Format then Borders then to the
"Page border" tab. Click the Options button on the lower right then change
the "Measure from" drop down list to "Text". See if it helps.