Joe Man

Default Cannot Print Range

I used the mail merge function to create 40 envelopes. I selected "Edit
Indivdual envelopes" from the mail merge function which created a new
document with all the merged addressed envelopes in it. When I go to the
print command and enter a range to print, the printer icon shows briefly in
my task bar then disappears. Nothing prints. But when I select to print ALL
or CURRENT, it prints the envelopes right up. Any suggestions?

Print range milco Microsoft Word Help 4 March 24th 08 09:30 PM
Change print range default from all to selection cleaner Microsoft Word Help 3 July 31st 05 04:05 PM
Word 2002 - Page Range will not print B. Levien Microsoft Word Help 1 June 10th 05 06:18 PM
Page Numbers Print { PAGE } in Footer in WORD even after ALT + F9 Brent Microsoft Word Help 3 June 2nd 05 05:35 PM
Print range problem with folio style page numbering [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 2nd 05 05:49 PM