Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Default Foreign-language Office 2007 and English language packs

If I install the 2007 English language pack on a foreign-language version of
Office 2007, would the Help files be changed to English as well, or just the
menu items?

--
Paul
Vista Home Basic

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

The language pack should include Help Files in English.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Paul" wrote in message
If I install the 2007 English language pack on a foreign-language version
of Office 2007, would the Help files be changed to English as well, or
just the menu items?

--
Paul
Vista Home Basic
Office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

OK Thanks.

--
Paul
Vista Home Basic

"Paul" wrote in message
If I install the 2007 English language pack on a foreign-language version
of Office 2007, would the Help files be changed to English as well, or
just the menu items?

--
Paul
Vista Home Basic
Office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Yes I see now that this is in fact the case:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113681033.aspx

Thanks.