Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
1995katmama 1995katmama is offline

Default Word 2000 shortcut

Hi guys, My problem: A friend used by computer. He double clicked the Word
shortcut on my desktop and did I don't know what. Now, when I click on the
shortcut, his "letter" comes up - I cannot get rid of it. So I said ok and
deleted the "letter" and saved it as a microsoft document. BUt now, when I
try to print mailing labels, the "letter" prints first and then the labels,
even though the letter has been deleted. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks
--
1995katmama