jmb

Default name badge merge

I am trying to merge three hundred names for name badges. When I preview the
document prior to printing, only the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, etc. names appear.
Why am I not getting the entire list?

Doug Robbins

It almost certain that you have a Next Record field where it is not
required. If you have one before the first set of mergefields on the main
document, then delete it. If your maindocument has two name badges per
sheet, you only require the Next Record field before the first
mergefield on the second namebadge on the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP