Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sally23 sally23 is offline

Default how do i stop office express

office express is now popping up every time i want to send a link to someone,
it wasn't doing that before, how do i stop this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Office Express? Do you mean Outlook Express? If you click a mail link then
this will open if it is your default e-mail application. Select a link and
right click to copy it.

sally23 wrote:
office express is now popping up every time i want to send a link to
someone, it wasn't doing that before, how do i stop this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There is no such thing as "Office Express". Perhaps you need to make sure
you know what you are talking about before you go public.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

sally23 wrote:
office express is now popping up every time i want to send a link to
someone, it wasn't doing that before, how do i stop this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Okay, sally23, explain to us what Office Express is, and how the OP can fix
his/her problem.

"sally23" wrote in message
| if you don't know anything about ms-office, then you should not reply
|
| "Graham Mayor" wrote:
|
| Office Express? Do you mean Outlook Express? If you click a mail link
then
| this will open if it is your default e-mail application. Select a link
and
| right click to copy it.
|
| --
|
| Graham Mayor - Word MVP
|
| My web site www.gmayor.com
| Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
|

| sally23 wrote:
| office express is now popping up every time i want to send a link to
| someone, it wasn't doing that before, how do i stop this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"sally23" *is* the OP.