Paul, Eagle Av.

Default Include TOC pages in the TOC

For a government document I must include all pages in the table of contents,
including all pages of the TOC.

Since the TOC spans multiple pages only the first page number appears.

How can I insert "Table of Contents - Continued" or similar on subsequent
TOC pages or the TOC itself?

I am using Word XP 2002.

Thanks