Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
martin martin is offline

Default Remove Split

Every time I start word, the new document has a split on the left
side of the document. I have to go to "window" - "remove split" to make it
go away. How do I get this to not be visible when i start the program?

Thank you,

Martin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I know what I'd try. I'd search for normal.dot, rename it, and then open
Word again. (I don't know if that would work or not, but it won't "break"
anything in the effort. My theory is that it's a saved setting in normal.dot
and by recreating that file, it would be reset.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

remove a split in a table Mer Tables 3 May 1st 23 08:49 PM
How can I remove split screen option in WORD Al in Las Cruces Page Layout 1 January 3rd 08 10:52 PM
cannot remove split window Marianne - Air Liquide Page Layout 2 November 28th 06 02:04 PM
Arrange a page with Window, Split, save and reopen to same split Arlene Microsoft Word Help 1 September 23rd 05 01:01 AM
Remove split for default document TeaVan Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 05:02 PM