Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net is offline

Default Propagate labels over many sheets - how?

Hi
I am using word's mail merge helper to create labels from an excel
data source and it works fine.

When I click propagate labels it fills the first page and then to fill
the next page\s (could be up to 16 in total ) I have to tab through
the next pages counting the number needed and click propagate again.

Is there a way to propagate all pages at once?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A label merge document consists of only one page. You only propagate that
page. Then you complete the merge! You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
Hi
I am using word's mail merge helper to create labels from an excel
data source and it works fine.

When I click propagate labels it fills the first page and then to fill
the next page\s (could be up to 16 in total ) I have to tab through
the next pages counting the number needed and click propagate again.

Is there a way to propagate all pages at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net is offline

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:45:39 +0300, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

A label merge document consists of only one page. You only propagate that
page. Then you complete the merge! You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

Thank you Graham
I realise now that I was doing this all ass-about-face and the correct
way is so much quicker and easier
That's another tick in the box of something new I've learned today
Many thanks
--
Regards
Martin