Frank

Default selecting a word but not the following space by doubleclicking

Hi,

I often want to select a word in a document. And that works nicely by
doubleclicking on it. But, that also select the following space. And I do not
want that space at all.

Setting select whole word automatically is not an option, I also want parts
of words frequently.

Iryssa

Frank,
I find the easiest way to select a word without the space is by double
clicking it, holding "shift," and then pressing the left arrow key once. You
can also just use your shift + [L/R arrow keys] to select words or letters
without using your mouse at all. Use "ctrl" + [L/R arrow keys] to move around
your document one word at a time, and "ctrl" + [up/down arrow keys] to move
around by paragraph.

~Iryssa