robatimani

Default I want to email a word doc. I have outlook express and outlook

can someone help?

Gordon

robatimani wrote:
can someone help?

Two options - either from within the document select File-Send to or
from within your Email client select New Mail Message and attch the
document.

Saving attachments in Word opened from Outlook Express. Rick Gomez Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 05:38 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Send Word doc as attachment using Outlook, not Outlook Express, h. Edwin of Northumbria Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 05 02:44 PM
How can I keep the PDFMaker toolbar from appearing every time I o. duvalte Microsoft Word Help 20 February 7th 05 07:13 AM