Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jetpilot

Default Accidentally deleted favorite font

Is it possible to recover or download a MS font I deleted by mistake? I was
installing new fonts and deleting the ones I never use or want and made a
mistake. I had already emptied "DELETED" box, darn it! I am looking for
LUCIDA CALIGRAPHY". Thanks again for your help.
--
Majordon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Lucida Calligraphy came with the following programs:

Access 97 SR2, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office 2000 Premium, Office
97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Office Professional Edition
2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It! 2002, Picture It! 98,
Publisher 2000, Publisher 97, Publisher 98, TrueType Font Pack

You can reinstall it from the program's CD.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]