Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
denise denise is offline

Default How can I write chords & lyrics,in essence,2 rows for every line?

I want to be able to type lyrics of a song into word, and mark the
corresponding chords in the row above.

It's kinda like having two rows for every line of text, but without having
to alternate the rows.

I'd like the words in every even line, and the chords in every odd.

Is it possible?