Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ash ash is offline

Default I need 300 copies of a doc, numbered 1 - 300 how do I number it?

I have a three page word document ( its a questionaire). I want to print out
300 copies of the questionaire, and make sure that each copy has a different
number on the first page. So I will end up with 300 identical documents
numbered from 1 to 300. I cant work out how do do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...piesOf1Doc.htm

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"Ash" wrote:

I have a three page word document ( its a questionaire). I want to print out
300 copies of the questionaire, and make sure that each copy has a different
number on the first page. So I will end up with 300 identical documents
numbered from 1 to 300. I cant work out how do do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...piesOf1Doc.htm and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...fDocMMerge.htm.