Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tree tree is offline

Default MORE THAN ONE

I have 2 addresses per customer (one a northern, one a local address) and I
need to include both addresses on a contact sheet for that customer to ok or
change.. I would think I can use some kind of if or conditional function to
include all fields associated with a particular name to print on one page in
the resulting document, and then go to the next record once the name
changes.. but I can't figure out how to do that.. any help would be greatly
appreciated.
thank you for your time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See fellow MVP Macropod's "Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
Tutorial" at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.