Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scullers Scullers is offline

Default Re-Format a Word Document

Hello!

I have a huge word document, 150 pages +, that is formatted only 9cms wide
by approx 14cms high. The print appears to be justified. The document has
15 chapters, headings, sub headings etc.

I want to reformat the document to an A4 size page and I am having
difficulties€¦

I copied and pasted just chapter 1 to a new document, cleared the formatting
and set new margins headers footers€¦

The main problem is that I have to delete €śEnters€ť (apologies if this is not
the right expression!) at the end of every single line as they appear in the
centre of sentences. Also paragraph formatting needs attention.

Is there any other way that I can €śclean€ť up this document?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards,

Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

"Scullers" wrote in message
Hello!

I have a huge word document, 150 pages +, that is formatted only 9cms wide
by approx 14cms high. The print appears to be justified. The document
has
15 chapters, headings, sub headings etc.

I want to reformat the document to an A4 size page and I am having
difficulties.

I copied and pasted just chapter 1 to a new document, cleared the
formatting
and set new margins headers footers.

The main problem is that I have to delete "Enters" (apologies if this is
not
the right expression!) at the end of every single line as they appear in
the
centre of sentences. Also paragraph formatting needs attention.

Is there any other way that I can "clean" up this document?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards,

Brian