Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sasha gottfried sasha gottfried is offline

Default Default Setting for Picture Layout

Hi,

How do I set the layout option in 'format picture' to default to 'Behind
Text'

Thanks,

marc

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

What version of Word are you using?
For 2003 go to Tools, Options, Edit, Insert/Paste pictures as:, change this
to "Behind Text". Be careful though, having all images in a document, behind
text can cause you more problems than you are possibly having at present. The
safst way is to have this setting as InLineWithText, then change the
individual images as required.
Hope this helps.
DeanH