HRassist

Default hwo can I make name tags?

You can make them in Word. You can buy the stickers from any office retailer.

Open word,tools, letters and mailings, mail merge, on the right under Select
document type , choose "labels"' then select "Starting document", "label
Options", and you can choose from multiple templates, (Example: 5095 name
badge)
choose ok.

Now you can either type them directly onto the template or use the mail
merge feature.

"Help" wrote:

Help!