Brian

Default Microsoft Word Calendar

I created a calendar in Word that started April of 2003 and ends at the end
of December of 2004. I need to extend the calendar and don't want to create
a new one. Is this possible and if so how? Also, when I open the calendar
it always opens to the first month (April, 03'). Is there a way to make it
default to the current month when the calendar is opened? Any help is
greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Brian
Shauna Kelly

Hi Brian

Since I don't know what your calendar looks like, it's hard to say. But you
could do ctrl-a to select all the current content, do ctrl-c to copy, go to
the end of the document and ctrl-v to paste.

You can't tell Word to start at a particular point in the document. But you
can use Shift-F5 to return to the place you last edited. And Word remembers
this when you save and then re-open the document. So open the document, and
do Shift-F5 to go to the last place you were editing.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word