skmal77

Default My MS Word Blank has wrongly saved document. How to make it Blank

Due to an error in saving a recovered MSWord document, it got saved in the
Blank.
When I now open a New Document, it is no longer Blank but appears with the
saved document. I have to cut out the contents to make it Blank.

How could I recover the Blank Document in its original Blank Form?

Mike A

Hi, do you mean that when you select FILE NEW from your menu bar (or click
the white new document button) Word opens up the recovered file instead of
presenting you with a blank page?

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM
How to change merge forms from Word Perfect to Microsoft Word dollfindance Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 04:35 PM