Default Frames Page

I've gotten my table of contents and links to appear in a frame on the left
side of the doocument. However, the document opens up in web layout view
instead of print layout view. Now, I know it is not difficult to change the
view, but we are going to be sharing this document with a number of people
and don't want them to have to go in and manually switch to print layout view
to see the correctly formatted document. Is there any way to save the print
layout view into a document that has a frames page, so that it always opens
up in print layout view. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Frames Page maxine513 Page Layout 0 April 14th 05 04:28 PM
Page numbering on a mail merged document Bevan Mailmerge 1 March 10th 05 02:57 AM
Printing and Folding a 40 Page Booklet in WORD 2003 Laura Glazer Page Layout 6 January 6th 05 07:41 PM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM