neil

Default gap at bottom of page

In word 2002.

I'm placing an image at the very top and bottom of the page, and I
notice that the bottom has a larger gap (noticeable), is this fixable?
I tried amending the margins but didnt seem to do anything.

Thanks.
neil

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:45:58 GMT, neil wrote:

In word 2002.

I'm placing an image at the very top and bottom of the page, and I
notice that the bottom has a larger gap (noticeable), is this fixable?
I tried amending the margins but didnt seem to do anything.

Thanks.

I think I farted about with almost everything, and still has a bigger
gap than the top... anyone? :-)

neil

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:22:07 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

If you're using an inkjet printer, that will be because the printer has a
larger unprintable area on the trailing edge than on the leading edge.

Thanks Suzanne, I changed the page size in printer properties, is that
safe to do?