BD

Default Text only in the first page and text only in the last page

I intended that the text that I place before the data appear only in
1ª page and the text that I place after the data appear only in the
last page, or in the same page in case that it is everything only in a
single page. I would like to place before or after the data the sum of
the field "value" that exists in the data. In Access I can do it but I
intended to make it in the Word and I do not know if it is possible.

Regards,

BD

BD

May be my question is very confusing. It's possible to make a list and
place text before merge fields that only appear in the first page and
also place text after merge fields that only appear in the last page?
If the list fit all in one page they appear together. I don't want to
use headers and footers. I already try with sessions but with no
success.Thanks.

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:19:56 +0100, BD
wrote:

I intended that the text that I place before the data appear only in
1ª page and the text that I place after the data appear only in the
last page, or in the same page in case that it is everything only in a
single page. I would like to place before or after the data the sum of
the field "value" that exists in the data. In Access I can do it but I
intended to make it in the Word and I do not know if it is possible.

Regards,

BD

BD

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I need to print all the
content from the table before show the last text and show only once
the first text before the merge fields. Any other suggestion?

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:21:23 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

You can certainly do this with a Letter merge, but not with
Catalog/Directory.

BD

Well, at least is a workaround, thanks
And about the sum of the merge fields "value" it's possible to include
before or after the merge fields?