dave@nspca

Default Margins correct but document starts at very top of page?

I am using MSWord 2003.

I have checked the page setup and everything, including the page margins,
appear to be correct. When the template opens up, the starting point for the
cursor is at the very top of the page (I have tried copying a correct
template from another PC into the relevant template folder but the problem
reoccurs).

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
Dave
Stefan Blom

Lock at Tools Options View Print & Web Layout options. Make
sure the option to display white space between pages is enabled.

--
Stefan Blom

"dave@nspca" wrote in
message

Document margins blue2lion Page Layout 2 April 12th 05 05:55 PM
Force correct number of pages when Word document is opened alan Page Layout 0 February 15th 05 02:39 PM
copy and paste a document with short margins msdobe Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 05 06:46 PM
Margins not correct thefigg88 Page Layout 0 January 26th 05 04:23 AM
How do I correct existing margins & tabs in word project POdom Microsoft Word Help 1 December 27th 04 05:58 PM