Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melanie Wagner Melanie Wagner is offline

Default Using Same Combo Box Multiple Times

I have created a combo box to put in a form, but I need to use it multiple
times in the same form. When I put it in the first time it works great, but
then I hit enter and try to put the same combo box on the second line it
changes the first line information when I choose an item from the combo box.
I have 12 items in the combo box and it is possible to need 1 or 2 of them or
all twelve, so I set up bulleted numbers 1-12 in the Word doc and would like
to use the same combo box choices for each line, but it is changing the first
line no matter which bullet 1-12 that I am on. Can someone please help????!!!

Thank you!