Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alexempower Alexempower is offline

Default trifold newsletter

I want to make a trifold flyer with the inside containing 3 columns of
thumbprint photos and some stats next to the photos. I am using Word 6.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You may find difficulty getting help with Word 6 here since the current
version is Word 12, and most of us will probably give you advice that won't
work in Word 6.

But start by using columns (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm) and then put your
thumbnails in frames. In current versions, the only wrapping options for
frames are None and Around, but there were, IIRC, more options in Word 2.0
and 6.0; I believe Top and Bottom was the equivalent of None, and you could
choose to wrap text to the left or right side. You'll have to experiment
with positioning (Format | Frame), but be aware that you'll need at least 1"
of text beside the frame; Word won't wrap anything less (again, IIRC).

If that doesn't work out, put a borderless two-column table in each column,
with the photo in one cell and the text in the other.

"Alexempower" wrote in message
news
I want to make a trifold flyer with the inside containing 3 columns of
thumbprint photos and some stats next to the photos. I am using Word 6.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Is there a further question here?

"Christmas Carolyn" wrote in
message ...

[...]